Bidgood Hall houses 32 classrooms as well as the professional, research, and service centers of the Culverhouse College of Commerce and Business Administration (C&BA). The building is named after Lee Bidgood, who was business school dean from 1920 to 1954. Bidgood Hall was first occupied in 1928, and the entire building was renovated in 1994.
The building includes multimedia classrooms, two television studios for distance learning, a state-of-the-art e-commerce facility that opened in 2001, and the Special Projects Lab. #business #UA #University_of_Alabama