St. Mary's Church in Carlow - Cathedral of the Assumption

St. Mary's Church in Carlow - Cathedral of the Assumption

www.3Dmodeling.eu
The Cathedral was completed in 1833 and the old church was demolished. Part of its transept walls were retained and incorporated into the new structure. It is gothic in design. Thomas Cobden was the main architect. The magnificent tower and lantern, reaching 46 metres, was inspired by the cloth Hall at Burges in Belgium.
Default Title