Moses Hall

Moses Hall

debby.h.sung
Description
Moses Hall is located next to Stephens Hall, and houses the Institute of Governmental Studies. It was originally the publications building for student magazines, as well as "The Daily Californian", but was sold to the Regents in 1965, at which point it was renamed after Professor of History, Bernard Moses. It was designed by Architect George W. Kelham, and it completed construction in 1931. #Bernard_Moses #Cal #Daily_Californian #George_Kelham #Moses_Hall #UC_Berkeley
Default Title