Stn 14 (b) - St. Paul Former 1910 Fire Station 14

Stn 14 (b) - St. Paul Former 1910 Fire Station 14

eatc7402
St. Paul, MN former Station 14(b) was constructed in 1910 at 93 N. Snelling on the NW corner of Ashland. The station opened as Station 20, it quartered Engine 20 and Ladder 10 in a then 2-bay station. In 1922 Engine 14 replaced Engine 20. The station was then renumbered as Station 14. In the mid-1950's the station was converted into a 3-bay station, and in 1958 Squad 2 joined the quarters. The station closed in 1982 and was replaced by a new Station 14 one block away. The building still stands, although modified, and is used a private business establishment #fire_station #historic_fire_station
Default Title