Worcester Market Building

Worcester Market Building

City of Worcester EDD
The Worcester Market Building, located at 627 Main Street, was built in 1914 by architect Oreste Ziroli. The terra cotta building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on March 5, 1980. During the mid 1900s, the building housed the largest of three Brockelman Bros. markets in Worcester. In 1983 there were proposals to tear down the building to allow for a parking lot but the plan was thrown out. The Market Building is currently home to the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection’s central region offices. #DEP #Environmental_Protection #Historic #Market #Massachusetts #Oreste_Ziroli #Worcester #Worcester_Market_Building #Ziroli
Default Title