ROTC Building - Johns Hopkins University

ROTC Building - Johns Hopkins University

JHU
The ROTC Building, formerly a Red Cross building at Fort Patrick Henry in Virginia, was given to the University in 1947 by the War Assets Administration. Hopkins had only to prepare the site and construct the basement. This gave the Reserve Officers' Training Corps convenient and adequate accomodations behind the gymnasium and near athletic fields, where military drill and other outdoor exercises could be held. In addition to housing the military science department, the building is used by the Hopkins Band, the Outdoors Club, and the Radio Club.
Default Title