Miner Rubber Co. Building

Miner Rubber Co. Building

AvocetGeo
Description
This 1919 building was built for Miner Rubber Co., which operated here from 1920 to 1941. Later occupants were Congdon Marsh Ltd. who made boots and shoes (1923 to 1930), Standard Brands Ltd. (1930 to the late 1940s), W.G. Vogan & Co. (1926) and W.J. Sharpe & Co., (1942 to 1976). The building may have been designed by the firm of Storey & Van Egmond. #ahskca #Reginas_Warehouse_District #warehousedistrictca
Default Title