1907 developed a new brick church project (engineer Václav Michnevičius), 1909 approved. 1911 began to build. Construction took care of the Holy. St Raphael Church Pastor J. Adamavičius. After the First World War, the construction date. 1922 parish was established (the first pastor Anicetas Butkevicius).
1925 is pending in the church store opened for worship. Neišmūryti towers. By 1940, Lithuanian prayer was not. 1942 written in the Lithuanian parish in 2800. After the Second World War, the church repaired. Log of 1956 consecrated bishop Julijonas Steponavicius. The parish 1970-1990 Lidya administered Sophie (1929-1991) decorated the church and its environment. #bažnyčia #building #church #Lietuva #Litauen #Lithuania #Vilnius #Žvėrynas