Acheson Hall

Acheson Hall

FATFOX
Description
Currently being rehabbed for the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Edward Goodrich Acheson Hall housed the Chemistry Department and centrally scheduled lecture rooms until 1994 when that department was relocated to the new Natural Sciences Complex on the North Campus. Acheson was built in two phases, 1957 and 1962. (Read more at the UB Archives.)http://www.buffalo.edu/buildings/building?id=acheson
Category
Default Title