Fort Smith, AR: Sebastian County Courthouse and Fort Smith City Hall

Fort Smith, AR: Sebastian County Courthouse and Fort Smith City Hall

Mark L.
Description
National Historic Register entry: 100 S. 6th St., Fort Smith Erected in 1937, this Art Deco structure is bordered by Rogers Ave. to the north, South 6th to the west, South 7th to the east and Parker Ave on the south. Excerpt from the National Register of Historic Places entry: "Item No.:93000484 NRIS (National Register Information System) Subject:ART DECO Subject:1925-1949 Keywords:Nelson,Bassham and Wheeler;Manhattan Construction Co.;1937" #1937 #Arkansas #Art_Deco #City_Halls #Courthouses #Fort_Smith #Government #Manhattan_Construction_Co #Nelson_Bassham_and_Wheeler
Default Title