Thomson's Land and Old Moray House- University of Edinburgh

Thomson's Land and Old Moray House- University of Edinburgh

Mapped_UoE
Description
Thompson's Land, originally called the Demonstration School, was built in 1929/30 from the designs of architect Frank Wood. The building was used for the Moray House Demonstration School, opened by Sir Thomas Mulholland, Principal of the University of Edinburgh, in 1931. The Moray House Demonstration School later closed in 1968, due to pressures to train more teachers. The Old Moray House is now home to the School of Education at the University of Edinburgh. #demonstration #edinburgh #education #moray_house #school #thompsons_land #university
Default Title