Edward W. Morley Chemistry Laboratory at Case Western Reserve University

Edward W. Morley Chemistry Laboratory at Case Western Reserve University

irskep
The Edward W. Morley Chemistry Laboratory was built in 1910 and contains chemistry labs as well as a lecture hall, and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. The building was evacuated and later closed in the mid eighties due to a hazardous mercury spill. All the equipment and chemicals in use at the time were left there during the evacuation.
Default Title