Sanitary sewage service for Denver Water customers inside the City and County of Denver is provided by the Wastewater Management Division, Department of Public Works.
Wastewater Management rates are established by ordinance and revenues are restricted to the operation, maintenance, construction, renewal and replacement of the sanitary sewage system.
* For sewer billing questions, call customer service at 303-446-3500.
* For 24-hour emergency sewage service or other Wastewater Management departments, call 303-446-3400.
* The Wastewater Management Division offices are located at 2000 West Third Avenue, Denver, CO 80223.
* Wastewater Management Division offices are open from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
* Visit Denver Wastewater Management Web site.
Rules, regulations and rates of the Wastewater Management Division are available for public inspection during regular business hours at the Wastewater Division offices.
Denver is a member of Metropolitan Wastewater Reclamation District, which provides secondary treatment of all Denver sewage in full conformity with all federal and state laws. #building #city #denver #Denver_Wastewater_Management #Management #Wastewater #water