Kelso Town Hall

Kelso Town Hall

alistair_m
Kelso Town Hall stands in the town square and was built in 1816, in the traditional style of Scottish burghs. The original design has been changed, with the ground floor arcade having been enclosed in 1905. In 1841, a clock housed in an unusual octagonal tower was added. (telephone box: courtesy of John Wilkes, Dursley)
Default Title