Durant Hall

Durant Hall

debby.h.sung
Durant Hall was originally the home of the Judge John H. Boalt School of Law, but when the School of Law moved to a new location on campus in 1951, the building was renamed for Reverend Henry Durant, the first president of the University. It is currently occupied by the Department of Oriental Languages, Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures, and the East Asian Library; however, with the current construction of the new Chang-Lin Tien Center for East Asian Studies, these departments will be moving, and Durant Hall will likely have new occupants. Durant Hall was designed by Architect John Galen Howard and completed in 1911. #Boalt #Cal #Durant_Hall #Henry_Durant #John_Galen_Howard #UC_Berkeley
Default Title