8-9 Mill Place Cottages

8-9 Mill Place Cottages

Derek P.
8-9 Mill Place Cottages. Probably built around 1800 by James MacLeod the 12th Chief of the MacLeods of Raasay. The cottages would originally have been thatched but were re roofed with slate around 1880 by the Wood family who bought the Island in 1876. #Cottages #Mill_Place #Raasay #Scotland
Default Title