Law Building
Description
The School of Law was established in 1896 and a year later, "on the morning of September 15, 1897, two young men entered the front door of University Hall and went into a room on the door of which was a freshly painted sign, "The School of Law". They were Charles Churchill Pickett, 35, and George Enos Gardner, 33 and they were the whole faculty of the new School of Law". In 1900, the school officially became the College of Law. #Law #University_of_Illinois
Default Title