Victoria University of Wellington - Weir House

Victoria University of Wellington - Weir House

Jason H.
Weir House is a traditional hall of residence with a strong community and academic focus. It houses 313 residents and is less than five minutes walk to Kelburn Campus. The William Weir wing is the original building, built in 1934. The James Hutchison wing was added in 1968 and was extended and renovated in 1994. An additional 3 level building, called Te Whanau, was built in 2006 and provides accomodation for fifty students. http://www.victoria.ac.nz/weirhouse/
Default Title