The Clerk's House, Shoredtich, London, UK

The Clerk's House, Shoredtich, London, UK

Sooz
This Grade II listed building was probably originally occupied by clerics. It was erected in 1735 and sits at the south west corner of the churchyard of St Leonards church. The original house number 118½, can be seen on the front of the house. The ground floor now houses a small shop.
Default Title