Geography Department - University of Edinburgh

Geography Department - University of Edinburgh

Mapped_UoE
Description
This building was originally Edinburgh Infirmary's New Surgical Hospital, designed by David Bryce and opened in 1853. Following the removal of the hospitals, the building was refurbished and re-opened as the Department of Natural Philosophy in 1906. Today, the building is completely occupied by the Department of Geography. #Edinburgh #Geography_department #new_surgical_hospital #university
Category
Default Title