Shops #6, Cam

Shops #6, Cam

John
Commercial premises with some residential accommodation. Three storeys. Brick built in 1957. Originally four maisonettes over four shops. On the front of the building, the two blue doors are communal Ground Floor entrances to the upstairs accommodation. Currently there are three commercial premises with sundry large single-storey rear extensions at Ground floor level; and two pairs of maisonettes above the shops. The central shop occupies the space of two of the original retail units. The 'end of terrace' single-storey shop was extended and enlarged in 1978. There are brick chimneys on the three-storey block; and two projecting bay windows to living rooms on the First floor. Two of the shopfront glazed doors are in the original canted shopfront recesses. #building #Cam
Default Title