Jacob Wolf House

Jacob Wolf House

NJHS EAST
The two-story log structure known as the Jacob Wolf House stands on a hillside overlooking the juncture of the White and North Fork Rivers in the present-day town of Norfork (Baxter County). It was constructed in 1829 as the first permanent courthouse for Izard County in Arkansas Territory and is the oldest public structure in Arkansas. #Aaron_Vaupel #Jacob_Wolf_House #Mountain_Home #Nettleton_Jr_High
Default Title