St. Bonifatiuskerk, oostelijke pastorie

St. Bonifatiuskerk, oostelijke pastorie

Jan Hendrik Fennema
The eastern rectory was completed in 1887, after it was revealed that the western rectory was too big. The design was from JDvdWeide, a pupil of the earlier mentioned Cuypers. Originally with 13 rooms this building was considerably smaller than the first rectory. The building was intended to house the clergy of the parish. Later it became a nurses' home and nowadays there are apartments accommodated. This former rectory is not owned by the foundation. #leeuwarden #oostelijke_pastorie #St_Bonifatiuskerk
Default Title