Barbelin-Lonergan Hall

Barbelin-Lonergan Hall

Urban 3D
Description
Barbelin Hall was the first building built on the original parcel of property purchased in 1922. It was named for Rev. Felix Barbelin, S.J., the founder and first president of Saint Joseph’s University. An addition to the building, Lonergan Hall, was added in 1932. Barbelin is home to the College of Professional and Liberal Studies, the Dean’s Office of the College of Arts and Sciences, and many classrooms and administrative offices, including the Student Service Center and Registrar’s Office. #Saint_Josephs_University
Default Title