The Gazebo/Bandstand is a small frame building measuring approximately 20 feet in diameter. Built in 1908 it is an octagonal building with a faceted roof supported by eight fluted columns with simple Doric capitals. The Bandstand rests on a masonry base that is raised approximately three feet above the ground with a single set of steps covering one of the facets. A simple balustrade connects the eight columns with benches lining the inside of the balustrade. The Bandstand is located at the center of the quadrangle with its opening facing south. It is in good to excellent condition and has retained good to excellent integrity of design and materials. The building was granted NHL status in 1961 and was determined eligible for the NRHP in 1986. We recommend that the Bandstand contributes to the proposed Haskell Institute Historic District.