Dairy Barn
Description
The barn was built in 1907 as a dairy barn and was converted for use as a warehouse in 1929. Despite periodic upgrades the Dairy Barn/Warehouse is in good condition and has retained fair to good integrity. The building was granted NHL status in 1961 and was determined eligible for the NRHP in 1986. Today it is used as storage for Haskell campus Facilities Department and the Haskell Boxing Club has a small gym in the back.
Default Title