Dromahair Library

Dromahair Library

Shane O.
The Dromahair library building was originally a school constructed in the 1850’s. The building is owned by the Church of Ireland and is leased by the council. It is believed to be a listed building and is only open for a limited number of hours during the week. Due to its nature, it has full public access.The property is surrounded by a stone wall and access is gained via a wrought iron gate which leads onto a footpath that inclines up to the entrance door. The entrance consists of a large single wooden door. A single step threshold leads into a small entrance lobby where a further door leads into the library area.The main libraryis approximately 10 x 15m² and contains a number of bookshelves, reception desk and two IT workstations. The entrance library also provides access to 2 unisex WC’s. #Back_line #Co #Dromahair #Ireland #Leitrim #Library
Default Title