505-507 East Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS

505-507 East Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS

sacrotes
Mr. E. Bronson on Nov 1, 1902, purchased from W. M. Pirtle the vacant lot at 505 E.Douglas for $6,000 and will immediately begin the erection of a three story brickbuilding to cost about $12,000. To be 25 x 120 ft. Construction started 2 weeks later and was completed by spring of 1903.
Default Title