Freight House

Freight House

Davenport GIS
The Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Freight House was built in 1917 and was originally used as warehouse space as well as offices. The offices were situated in the two story section of the building on the east end of the building and the warehouse was the long one-story section on the west end of the building. The Freight House has been home to various restaurants and bars over the years and was most recently renovated in 2008. It is now home to Nan's Piano Bar, Ripley Street Grille, Balls and Pucks Sports Cafe, and Penguin's Comedy Club. It also houses the indoor Farmer's Market during the winter and the nearby parking lot contains the outdoor Farmer's Market during the summer. The Freight House was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985. Information provided by www.qcmemory.org #1917 #Adaptive_Reuse #Balls_and_Pucks_Sports_Cafe #Davenport #Farmers_Market #Freight_House #Iowa #Nans_Piano_Bar #Penguins_Comedy_Club #Ripley_Street_Grille
Default Title