Tribute Memorials

Tribute Memorials

AvocetGeo
This building was built for Petrie Manufacturing Co.in 1910. Later occupants were R.A. Lister & Co. of Canada Ltd. (farm implements) in 1922/30, W.S. Edwards & Son (printers) in 1934/51, and a paper box manufacturer. Tribute Memorials Ltd. purchased the building in 1966. The property has been on the Regina Heritage Holding Bylaw List since 1989. #ahskca #Reginas_Warehouse_District #warehousedistrictca
Default Title