Rathaus Paderborn

Rathaus Paderborn

lobo
Town Hall Built 1613 – 1616 in Weser renaissance style; with a magnificent three-gabled façade with an open pergola supported by Doric columns, it is now the meeting place of the City Council and scene of official festivities and receptions. In front of the building there is a baroque “Kump” (well), bearing the city’s emblem. #Rathaus_Paderborn_Town_Hall
Default Title