Noble Hall
The Fourth Street Residence Halls were originally known as the Men's Residence Halls and included the Thomas Arkle Clark House, Herbert Jewett Barton House, Willard C. Flagg House, Carl Leonard Lundgren House, and William Lincoln Noble House. Doctor William L. Noble "served as a member of the Board of Trustees from 1921 to 1933 and was also President of the Board during a part of that time he strongly advocated the construction of men's residence halls". #Hall #Noble #University_of_Illinois
Default Title