Antique Mall

Antique Mall

AvocetGeo
This 1912 warehouse was built for the Saskatchewan Motor Co. The building was then occupied by National Biscuit Co. Ltd., Quaker Oats, Ames-Holden Tire Co. and the Steele Briggs Seed Co. from 1922 to 1953. The Antique Mall (1987) is an early example of adaptive re-use in the warehouse district. #ahskca #Reginas_Warehouse_District #warehousedistrictca
Default Title