613 First Ave N - Avalon Events Center

613 First Ave N - Avalon Events Center

Michael Joachim
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this building was built in 1908 for the Stone Piano Company. Stone sold the business to his son, Robert, and A.J. Daveau in 1920. Daveau became the sole owner of the music store in the 1940's and changed the name to the Daveau Music Company. The business was then sold to Schmitt Music which continued operating until the 1990's. In 1999, the building underwent a one million dollar renovation and is now home to the Avalon Events Center. Original flooring, woodwork, and ceilings can be seen throughout the building. (sources: www.fargo-history.com, www.fargoavalon.com) #1908 #Avalon #convention #event #Fargo #hall #music #National_Register #ND #North_Dakota #restaurant
Default Title