Known as the Parsons-Scoville (PASCO) Building, the building was built at the turn of the century (1907) when rail connections through Evansville expanded. The attractiveness of the city as a regional market is seen in the construction of this block for wholesale grocers Parsons & Scoville.
The Curtis Building is in Downtown Evansville. It is no longer useful as a warehouse , in 1995 it underwent a creative renovation. The building is now used for Class A office space, fitness club, beauty salon, photographic studio, and Subway Sandwich Shop. It was also added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
Min. Divisible: 863 SF
Max. Contiguous: 2,310 SF
Building Size: 70,000 SF
Info Last Verified: 1/29/2002
Information Sources: http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/3076704/915-Main-Street-Evansville-IN/
http://www.emporis.com/application/?nav=building&lng=3&id=curtisbuilding-evansville-in-usa #915_main_street #curtis_building #office