Kiva Hall
Description
Kiva Hall was built in 1900 at a cost of $5 800. It was once used for the Navajo Training Program. To this present day the building is used for the Department of Business instructors. Kiva Hall has retained fair to good integrity the modern windows and doors being the principal alterations. The building was granted NHL status in 1961 and was determined eligible for the NRHP in 1986. We recommend that Kiva Hall contributes to the proposed Haskell Institute Historic District.
Default Title